• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Forum Member

flaminglip

be prepared to be peppered w/ newbie questions!

Hi there. Otis, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet you.

I've given this a lot of thought. And your new Delta FAQer name is ... Mothball.

My advice to you is ... start drinking heavily.

post-1769-13667593649058_thumb.gif

Hi Matt, Nice to see another Floridian with an 02. If you do not already belong to the BMWCCA, I would recommend it. There is an active chapter in your area (www.fscbmwcca.org is the local chapter website). There is an active 02 group that is part of that chapter and are good and helpful folks. Tim

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

I've given this a lot of thought. And your new Delta FAQer name is ... Mothball.

I expected a stonger offering from you with a bit of regional nuance - perhaps Grouper instead of Flounder with a nod to Florida. Try harder, we all know you have more.

I expected a stonger offering from you with a bit of regional nuance - perhaps Grouper instead of Flounder with a nod to Florida. Try harder, we all know you have more.

INKATOGA

belushi_toga.jpg

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Au contrare. Since this is generally a "purists" crowd, I was trying to stick to the original movie script -- Flounder and Pinto already having been assigned, and "Mothball" being one of Bluto's other creations. But, if you really want to grant me poetic license to create new names -- well then, so be it; thank you -- henceforth, it shall be done.

In the meantime, do you mind if I dance with your date?

Au contrare. Since this is generally a "purists" crowd, I was trying to stick to the original movie script -- Flounder and Pinto already having been assigned, and "Mothball" being one of Bluto's other creations. But, if you really want to grant me poetic license to create new names -- well then, so be it; thank you -- henceforth, it shall be done.

In the meantime, do you mind if I dance with your date?

I am going to have to rent the movie. Mothball is not in my memory bank. Your poetic licence is a given.

That was Otis, rush chairman...

He was damn glad to meet you!

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

Great looking family, good lookin car.

Everyone will eventually chime in with the same thots, but what the hay!

Advice......as someone else said, start drinkin heavy, sell the house, apply for divorce now, prearrange alimony and child support.....it's all over for you now, it's just a matter of time.

Seriously, welcome.

k

Start drinking.

Attempt to tuck bumpers.

Drink some more.

Try again to tuck the bumpers.

Drink some more and then some more.

Try to tuck only the front bumper by trying to push it in by "bumping" into a heavy object.

Come here for advise.

Drink some more.

Go to kid's graduation from college since you'll miss the high school one because you were almost done with something on the o2.

come here for more "guidance".

Welcome.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades