• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jonny never ceases to amaze me

BLUNT

Maybe I'm mistaken, but that's not a tii tank. My '72 tank has the small opening for the sender and a larger hole for the pickup.

youre correct. its a 76 non tii tank. i dont really need a tii tank. just a tank with that indentation where the tii fuel feed unit goes.. i feel a little like winston. i need to re-engineer everything. ( i mean that in the most endearing way winston)

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

Later stage e30 fuel pumps (single pump setup) like in the 89 325i drops right into a 2002 tank...AND the sender works and is accurate. No need for a tii set up. I've never run out of gas in my 74 2002 running L Jetronic via 325i single pump in a stock 1974 2002 tank.

LOOKS like a possum to me..Dirt napping..LOL

DLM

1974 L Jetronic efi

1989 325iX

1991 318is

back seat of a 55 Cadillac Fleetwood (actually a pretty nice car) and there was a dead cat--at least I think it was a cat--just a skeleton and I'm no zoologist)--laying on the back seat. Fortunately the seats had those clear plastic covers on 'em, so the seat wasn't stained!

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

mY EARS WERE RINGING , so I knew it had to be coming from THIS forum.

Possum...the other white meat.

This will be my backup tank for my '72 since when I first acquired my '72 back in '84(?)...it also had a dead cat in it.

I removed the cat, but after several days of working under the car, I realized it was INFESTED with fLEAS!!!!

I had to remove the car from where it was sitting, and FLEA BOMB the entire car.

Still smells like fea bomb to this day!!

BUT.....the welts on my ankles have healed nicely!

( * )

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3