• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roll Bar is in!

Harv

I fitted it last week and today, fellow o2er and friend, John Landreth came over to help remove, paint and install it. I got some paint on the new headliner but it's on top of the roll bar. Must have been a wet spot.

Kinda more of the same except the glass and the roll bar.

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

Definetly a tight fit. It's an Autopower Bar.

IMG_0456.jpg

And every time we walked up the driveway we thought it looked toooooo cool.

IMG_0455.jpg

I updated my blog too

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

wow, i would sit at the end of your driveway and stare at that thing till it got dark. what type of bar and how is the fitment? i need to source one for my 69.

can you imagine what people are going to think when they see that thing coming at them? i would turn my head so fast my neckbone would protrude

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

It looks great aggresive and with taste.I'll be in Cleveland on Thurs.12/7 if you are in town I'd like to see the beast in the flesh.

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

I'll be in Cleveland on Thurs.12/7 if you are in town I'd like to see the beast in the flesh.

Jonathan

Johnathan, E-mail me to remind me when your gonna be here when the time gets closer. My work schedule is in a state of change till I finish up with a checkairman in the new plane. So for now I don't know if I'll be around.

John

Are you flying the go fast jet yet?

Yep. We were going .91Mach at FL430. It is cramped up front but the avionics are great. The wing doesn't like to maneuver much at slow speed. We went in to Teterboro NJ last week in all that gusty winds they had. I have never seen an autopilot use full deflection on an ILS before.

It is nice walking past Boeing 757's.

John

IMG_0455.jpg

John

very neat looking...

i really like that last photo. somehow the perspective and composition gives it a somewhat surreal quality.

is it me or does that car almost look like a radio-controlled car in that photo?

sorta 1/4 scale model...

yea, fess up. this is all a hoax. you bought one of those models on ebay didn't you?

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Gorgeous man!!! I can't wait to see it in person! You are taking your time and doing things right! Did you ever repair the boo-boo on the rear quarter panel???

I bet you are outgrowing your garage already right? me too...I need 3 new bays! :-)

Happy Thanksgiving,

John

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"