• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple new pics 3/16/07

BLUNT

Hey Steve, I talked to the Scheel guy; they have no more of the old cloth, looks like you got yours barely in time.

dont give up yet. theres more somewhere. i recall seeing it on a site. let me do some research and see if i can find it.i just went direct to scheel but afterwards i remember seeing someone else had some too. i will search around

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i put my heat shield on today. what a nightmare. this stuff is very difficult to work with. i have a couple flaws in it i hope to be able to smooth out with a hairdryer but we will see. if you glance quickly it looks good. nobody is allowed to point their finger and remind me of the flaws however

heatshield001.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

WTF- Did the wife make you move to the bedroom?

Cris

no, i have my hood in the basement. thats a guest room downstairs. i didnt dare leave it in the garage as im scared ill scratch it. i have velvet movie ropes up around it downstairs

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

hows the first start looking?

im waiting on a 3 dollar gasket if you can believe that.

AG implemented some new software program last weekend and theres a lot of flaws in it i am told. so my orders are held up and in my orders is this 3 dollar o ring so i sit and wait.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

is that just the light or is that stuff actually gold?

Bling'in, yo.

Record the first start and post it on youtube, we all wanna watch.

its gold. its the same heat shield stuff they use on the Mclaren F1

its also used on the space shuttle so im good for re-entry i guess

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 2 weeks later...

i have the interior done with the exception of wiring my low fuel light and putting the under dash panels back in place. ive given up on the speakers under the dash and am going to try bill williams kick panels.

bill002.jpg

bill008.jpg

and since nobody makes a decent holder for the LC-1 connector i hammered one out of aluminum and polished it up at the wifes dental practice. she has all the nice compounds for making things perty

bill006.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Dude, I have stainless allens for the steering wheel. What's the pitch and size. I'll send them.

BTW, it's looking good. Looks like a comfortable place to be.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Dude, I have stainless allens for the steering wheel. What's the pitch and size. I'll send them.

BTW, it's looking good. Looks like a comfortable place to be.

Cris

thanks cris, i just got these from the hardware store because i had to fab my own hub for this wheel. i have no clue what pitch but ill shoot one off in the mail if you can match it. thats one of those things i was going to tend to down the road but havent yet. it would be much appreciated

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Damn, Blunt! looking better and better. I now feel embarassed to bring my car out in public.

Can't wait to see it running at V@V!

yeah right harry, ive seen your car. but thank you. im getting very excited for salt free roads and warm weather

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com