• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple new pics 3/16/07

BLUNT

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah man im really pleased with the seats. 350 bucks and you cant tell them from new. i think that dude pulled them out of his pantera when it was new and they were sitting on a shelf since the 70's. thanks again greg. that was a major score

oh and thats a stock header. altho i may be in the market for a 50/50 soon.

im looking at new evo3 blocks for 1500 bucks. seems like the way to go if i plan a 2.5 soon

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt!

Jan told me that you might be thinking of needing my tranny, let me know!

Daniel

yes dani.,, if you are willing to sell it i would like to buy it. i got ahold of dave and he said his guy could swap the e21 bellhousing onto the 323 CR. this would kill 2 birds with one stone. solve my close ratio needs and fix my tranny all in one. if you arent going to use it drop me an email with a price and ill get you some loot. thanks dani

greg, i show 2.3 blocks available.

the evo3 block is the block with matched pistons. no oil squirters. im researching this but i heard porsche oil squirters work for a fraction of the cost of the motorsports units

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt can you please PM me and let me know what make those seat are, they look great and I'm looking for a pair of seat at the moment.

Progress looks great, like the fuel tank configuration, but puzzled as tp why you didn't just use a 2002tii configuration with a 5 series fuel pump instead.

Divyesh

Blunt can you please PM me and let me know what make those seat are, they look great and I'm looking for a pair of seat at the moment.

Progress looks great, like the fuel tank configuration, but puzzled as tp why you didn't just use a 2002tii configuration with a 5 series fuel pump instead.

Divyesh

no pm's on this board and i dont know your email but anyway,,, the seats are scheel mann's. they come in a couple styles, these and a more aggressive sport seat among others. i have a pair of each but opted to put the sport seats in my daily as ill drive it more than this car. the fuel tank is a comedy of errors. i really just wanted to delete the outside fill. this is a tii tank modified to accept the fuel cell filler. im using a 318is high pressure pump and an e39 filter mounted underneath. its the cleanest install i could come up with. there may be better ways but this is just the way i went

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Thanks Blunt,

Sheel Mans...goosh ! your very luck to find these...I sent an email off to Sheel man in germany a few weeks ago to ask them if they can supply me with their latest brochure. I know these seat are rare but would be interested in a pair if you know of anyone who is selling them in good condition.

Thanks Blunt,

Sheel Mans...goosh ! your very luck to find these...I sent an email off to Sheel man in germany a few weeks ago to ask them if they can supply me with their latest brochure. I know these seat are rare but would be interested in a pair if you know of anyone who is selling them in good condition.

Ebay.de is your best chance on finding a set.

• 1 month later...

still waiting on my close ratio to show up. im really close to being on the road. all i need is that and a bit of wiring. heres some of the little stuff ive been doing to stay busy while waiting. got the super oscars mounted. i used some stabilizers and they are rock solid. i installed a 6000k HID kit in them.

cibie007.jpg

got the rear bumper mounted and all the lights wired. its fun to see it with working lights. i still have a few issues to sort up front with non working lights but the backs good now

cibie013.jpg

heres my solution to the glove box. i just used some subwoofer carpet and glued it in place. it forms well to the contours with some persuasion and looks nice when done. the light makes it look less nice than it really is. you can see my hook up for ipod and LC-1

cibie015.jpg

then i installed (gasp) an e39 self dimming mirror with homelink. i know i know its not vintage but i want a few modern conveniences.

cibie002.jpg

then i wasnt happy with how low the oil filter sat so i bumped it up an inch. its above the tow hook now so i should be ok. this will make it clean and easy changing oil also.

cibie006.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Looking better and better, Blunt. Love those Super Oscars!

I am installing aux lamps on my car again (I removed the ones I had when I deleted the front bumper). Ordered a bracket kit from Pierre and I have a NOS set of Hella 1000's that have been in my parts shed for about 15 years.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Looking better and better, Blunt. Love those Super Oscars!

I am installing aux lamps on my car again (I removed the ones I had when I deleted the front bumper). Ordered a bracket kit from Pierre and I have a NOS set of Hella 1000's that have been in my parts shed for about 15 years.

i wanted a pair of pierres brackets but i just couldnt make them work with as deep as the oscars are. thanks harry

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Hi Blunt,

Progress looks great and up to your usual standard of perfection!

I'd be grateful if you could post some more pics of the oil filter by-pass installation, parts you used and part numbers. I've been trying to locate a Amsoil dealer in the UK with little success to buy the By-pass parts.