• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple new pics 3/16/07

BLUNT

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i didnt use dynamat but rather this stuff called "EDEAD"

http://stores.ebay.com/Elemental-Designs theres the ebay store.

i have 120 sq ft of that stuff and it comes with a roller. i have 2 and 3 layers of the stuff. it goes down nice and is rated well. i also have small amounts of fatmat and dynamat in there that i had left and edead is equally nice to work with as the other products.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

thanks z, its been 2 weeks since i touched it except for some small stuff i can do at the kitchen table. just too busy. my struts and trailing arms will be done this week so i can really get going once its on the ground on wheels and tires

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

DUDE!!

I just cleaned up the clutch that came w/your engine. Man its totally cherry!!! I don't think its ever been used. The PO must have put it in right before you guys pulled the engine or something.

It looks like one of those sach's aftermarket racer type clutches .. heavy dudy and the pad is -- well .. its either a virgin or has only played around on first base a few times

bonus!! I totally thought i'd have to buy a new kit but no!

• 3 weeks later...

i got the big brakes on the front less the dust caps. these things are really made nicely. overkill for my needs but they look badass thru the panasports. i would have thought the venting would be running the other way but they are marked left and right.

bbk001.jpg

i got the rear trailing arms in also but dont have the disks on the rear yet. this is the first day ive worked on it in 3 weeks. feels good

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Mine look so small now......... I'm guessing those wouldn't fit under 13's.

John

im compensating john. they wont fit under 13's in fact i doubt theyd fit under 14's. they fill the 15's up nicely

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Thats what I like to see... now do you want to pull them to bits and make an FAQ about how to put them together :-P

Cant wait to get mine! Just need to get some rims and I will be laughing.

Great to see you are back into it, that has to be a good sign for you dad as well... keep us posted.

Todd

toddsig05.jpg