• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fuel Injection Manual by Hoffman Training Dept.

Ensign

Last year I answered a Craigslist ad for 2002 parts. Among the various parts was a notebook binder. Inside the cover was a plastic bag containing 5 – fuel injection tools and reprints of the Fuel Injection System manual prepared by BMWNA, the Fuel Injection manual prepared by The Service Training Department of Hoffman Motors Corporation, Section 13 of the BMW blue repair manual and an Injection Pump manual by FAG/Kugelfischer/Georg Schafer & Co.

I have seen the Fuel Injection System Manual prepared by BMWNA and I have the blue repair manual, but I have never seen any reference of the manual prepared by The Service Training Department of Hoffman Motors Corporation or the Injection Pump manual by FAG/Kugelfischer/Georg Schafer & Co.

Are these items widely available? If not, I can add them to Technical Articles/History & Reference section. I have attached PDF files of the cover and pages 1 and 2 of the Hoffman manual, plus the cover of the Injection Pump manual.

Regards,

Tony

Hoffman FI_cover.pdf

Hoffman FI_page 1.pdf

Hoffam FI_page 2.pdf

Kfisch Manual Cover.pdf

• Like 3

Tony Garton

1972 2002tii