• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMWCCA 2002 Tip Book

gsmith3

There certainly seems to be enough interest to make this happen.  So I'm looking into having about 50 copies made and should have a total cost shipped early next week.  I'm trying to get the heavy paper tabbed dividers reproduced also so all the user would have to provide is the three-ring binder.  If that isn't possible, I'll just make 8.5x11" copies of the dividers to be inserted into tabbed sleeves.

Hopefully BMW CCA will be too busy selling raffle tickets to notice!

• Like 6

BMWCCA  Member #14493

www.2002sonly.com

1086238739_Logoforsignature.png.eb1354ab9afa7c378cd15f33e4c7fbbe.png

24 minutes ago, halboyles said:

Hopefully BMW CCA will be too busy selling raffle tickets to notice!

everyday... email spam from them selling raffle tickets. today's was a click-bate headline and flashing graphics when opened. ?

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

I'm in for one. Any plans to produce a PDF to go along with the print copy (and to leak onto the web proactively in case the lawyers show up)?

CCA long ago ceased to be the mechanically-oriented enthusiast organization it once was. Today's BMW buyer, and thus potential new CCA member, likely has, um, other priorities. The focus of the organization and the magazine tell you everything you need to know about where things have gone. I let my membership lapse a couple years ago.

Edited by Andrej
  • Like 1

--

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

Please add me to the list.

Sounds like a "must-have"!!!

Best,

-Bob

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...