• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

longer wheel studs

njmolinelli

Didja try Ireland Engineering?

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Ireland has about 3 different options. In stock. Be careful with some. They are VERY long. I almost had to cut mine down. 

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

I bought the 12X65MM ARP ones from Ireland and they fit perfectly with a 10MM spacer on both front and rear wheels (stock brake system). Do you have the wheel specs? that might help everyone to determine what spacers/studs/etc you might want to try. 

Some wheels are too thick in the hub section for the stock studs, he posits, and there are some studs out there

that are listed as replacements that are even shorter than stock...

...there is a Dorman that is a bit (maybe 7mm?) longer than stock, and it's $cheap.  I forget which-

the Dorman website gives details...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

My BBS RA are like this, had to have the Ireland Studs pressed in because the old studs not long enough, I think its a VW size wheel.

Of course now I want to put on flares and spacers for the wide stance since I have the studs to do it...

'86 e28 535i - Schwartz on Schwartz "Daily Driver"

'72 e10 2002 - In Progress "Go-Box"