• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a relatively un-touched version!!

ray_

10 hours ago, rstclark said:

I went right to the photos of the engine to see how they set up the "Kuglfischer fuel injection, upgraded Weber twin-choke carburetor for heightened performance"

only to be disappointed

These are the same sellers who got ripped unmercifully last year on Bring A Trailer trying to pass off a cobbled together car as a Tii    

Could someone gives us the name of the company that packs the KFI, Twin Choke Carb,  and Turbo into a device that looks like an air cleaner?.....

Loose: Not tightly bound. Subject to motion.
Lose: What happens when you are spell check dependent.

1975 Malaga. It is rusty and  springs an occasional leak.  Just like me. 

multiple statements about it being fuel injected....is the seller that stupid?

my guess is the rear subframe and its mount points to the body are not long for the world.  some signs are there, especially coupled with the obviously worked over rear shock towers.  this car has been in the rust belt somewhere.

paint looks nice though....lipstick on a pig....

2xM3

Not a horrible car by any means but there are quite a few signs of trying to make it look better than it might be.  The $12-13k area seems about right for a buyer that likes that look.  I'm not a fan of the colors at all, but that's just me...

For that asking price, I would expect a cleaner bottom with detailed subframes, new hardware and bushings, coated headers and at least upgrade the sway bars.  Geez.  And to think all my hard work will not get as much money as these cars.

why does it have double seat mounts?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

You'll hate mine then but no budget for that fancy chrome. Still fun though. Sad to pass off a car for something that its not

Have you considered wrapping it with 3M chrome wrap? It's cheap, durable and much better than paint. They wrap the whole car in chrome these days.

758e74e070ff96197a2a2b83b24d8db9.png
d0df9177a96b595a680bd97e9e9aeeff.png