• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ireland engineering

BarneyT

Wanted to let everyone know what great service I had from Ireland engineering, I purchased an SS exhaust system from them after a few months I developed a rattle inside the resonator I called IE and within days I received a new resonator...I've always been happy with IE this experience just reinforced my positive feeling about them...Barneyimage.jpg

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

ie is super legit.

they are one of the few and really the only major outfit in the usa that makes lots of parts for our 2002's. the parts are usually high quality and are usually built right here in California with pride

support the companies that support our cars!

18' Racing Yellow 911 GT3
71' Agave Green 2002
10' Silver Landcruiser 200 series
10' White Landcruiser Prado 150 series

Le put one of those systems on my '74tii a while back.

on the technical side:  the pipe started pounding on the subframe where the short "humpy/bendy pipe" goes over the subframe.  By simply loosening the clamps, I was able to twist the humpy section so as to raise "that section" up higher, which stopped the pounding.  Very nice feature, you can't do that when welded.

Also, that IE setup is relatively heavy and the rubber hangers stretch a lot, here's how I "fixed" that a few months later when the front hanger really stretched and the pipe started to again pound against the subframe ......

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner