• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE 11/3/2016!!!! Group Buy of 123 Ignition

Captain Manly

Ok, kids my apologies for the delay, just a quick update and request.

Heard back from the manufacture on the basic (non-usb, non-bluetooth) model; 240 Euros which equates to $266.29 plus all the aforementioned shipping and handling calculated charges SO FAR.

I am still trying to get clarification on import duties, we do have one fellow '02 member whom I will call tomorrow who maybe able to help.  I am also still trying to reach someone at USPS, who as luck would have it is the manufacturer's shippers' counterpart for U.S. deliverables.

I HOPE to have some resolution by the weekend, I want to make sure that there are no surprises for us and that we have a 1 stop shop for the entire project. We do have a few stragglers come in, which is fine  

So far we 47 units of different variety confirmed, but there are six individuals who have not decided which model they want.  Not trying to shame anyone but I need to know which one you want to convey to our manufacturer for production scheduling.  Those who I need to know which one you want are:

zinz

John_in_VA

DTMLGND

larbo53

Shupe

2002Scoob

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: I only have 16 email addresses from those for purchase confirmation processing which means I have approximately 35 or so who have not sent me their email address (yes, we do have multi-unit orders from some, makes a great secret Santa gift.)  In order to verify and guarantee a correct invoice to you for payment via Paypal and subsequent forwarding of the fund to 123Ignition, I will need your email address.  You can PM here on the site to be secured or post it if you don't care, I will not send you mindless advertisements or socio economical/political psycho-babble BS to my '02 peeps (that's what FaceBook is for).

Here is the list of those who I need email address for, if you and while you are at it, you can include your mailing address for as well:

halboyles
laundromatt
ray_
Cruzr
Mike Davis
nbcbird
Shupe
ibewebbman
69NEWCKLASSNH
larbo53
C.C.C.
DTMLGND
John_in_VA
Ringworm02
zinz
xr4tic
MathewCervi
02Coastie*
02Coastie*
Teelinger
ws9848
02tom
mesapioneer2
RAS-2002
danimal24
jplips
Simeon
jmiller
hippowalrus
dlmrun
Go Go Garnet
chargin
Al
solo2

For our friends in Canada, Germany and Australia, I am still working on shipping from the source directly to you, instead of an additional stop here in Texas.

I know this may look like this is a protracted event but given the response, diverseness of product, the amount of dollars involves, and the number of hoops we are needing jump through to keep the various governments happy, I am trying to keep it simple and secured for everyone who is interested to participate so they can take advantage of 123Ignition's offer.

With your help (and patience) I hope to get to phase two of collecting payments, locking in our order and have something in our holiday stockings, beside Aunt Judy's marshmallow jello shots.

Keep those selections and email addresses coming in!!

Peace and '02 blissfulness,

Justin 

PM just sent from RAS-2002

-Bob

-Bob
(current: 1972 Malaga 2002, VIN 2584644, build date July 26, 1972)

Previous: 1973 Sahara 2002 #2585896 (RIP), 1969 1600, 1971 2002, 1964 Triumph Herald convertible, 1965 Triumph Herald convertible, 1961 Triumph TR3A, 1967 Triumph TR4A-irs, 1959 Austin Healey 100/6, and about 10 other cars (most of which were quite boring)...

On 11/4/2016 at 10:11 PM, Chris_B said:

I don't know how to send a PM. Would someone pls advise?

Easiest way to send a Private Message is to hover your cursor on the Avatar of the person you want to send the message to. This will open a window to that user's profile and at the lower portion of that window is a "message" button.  Click that...and off you go.

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool