• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monterey Historics, BMW featured marque - 08/19/2016 12:00 AM to 08/21/2016 12:00 AM

boxy02

My wife and I will be there. I am looking forward to this since i have not attended since 2009. I managed to make it every year from 1998 - 2009. This will be my first "Legends " ILO the Concorso Italiano. 

11 hours ago, steve k. said:

Several Bay Area people will be camping at Laguna Seca at turn 10 for the weekend. We will need to organize a place and time to meet.

steve k.

Excellent idea FAQ Master!  Looking forward to meeting fellow 02 FAQers!

Mike

74 2002

I hope some of you are all planning on being there for the Pre-reunion races the weekend before the main event. There is a special BS race scheduled loaded with 2002's, 510's, Alfas, etc. I'll be racing my ex-Hyde Park Trans-Am 2002. Should be a blast!

1971 NSU 1200 TT           http://www.msportvintage.com                 

1990 E30 M3 1/60 JTCC Racer 1972 HPK 2002 Racer

1975 GS Tuning 2002      1965 BMW 1800TiSA- #193

1971 BMW 2002                1973 BMW CSL      

• Administrators
On 6/21/2016 at 8:47 AM, NeueKlasseGuy said:

I hope some of you are all planning on being there for the Pre-reunion races the weekend before the main event. There is a special BS race scheduled loaded with 2002's, 510's, Alfas, etc. I'll be racing my ex-Hyde Park Trans-Am 2002. Should be a blast!

I truly wish i could be there, but will be traveling that weekend.  

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

I will be there all 3 days also. Camping is sold out, so I will be motel 6'ing it somewhere in the area. Maybe we could put up a separate PM / MEssage thread and share eachothers phone numbers in order to coordinate a daily meetup somewhere... the VIP Tent maybe?

I'll be commuting down from San Jose 3 days (my mom lives in San Jose, she got wind I was going to this and was insistent I stay there. Yeah...its an hour drive, but I dont see mom much, so it is what it is. 

It would be nice to connect more faces with usernames here!

1 hour ago, burndog said:

I will be there all 3 days also. Camping is sold out, so I will be motel 6'ing it somewhere in the area. Maybe we could put up a separate PM / MEssage thread and share eachothers phone numbers in order to coordinate a daily meetup somewhere... the VIP Tent maybe?

Sounds like a good idea as time draws near. I'll be at Legends Friday, Laguna Saturday and Pebble on Sunday. Driving Athena my 3.0CSi cross country and I look like this.

IMG_1803.jpg

me Waving in Vern.JPG

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

• Administrators
2 hours ago, burndog said:

There is a camping site that is without reservations. I do not know what it takes to get a spot there or the price

I think i will use our existing twitter handle to announce our location during the event. Almost everyone has a Smart Phone now so with the twitter app they will know where to meet.  https://twitter.com/bmw2002faq

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store