• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hella 'Super' 7" H4 headlight group buy ?

MoBrighta

Villa2002-

Please email me to arrange the details, I need your contact info and preference for 'with' or 'without' city lights, installation kit, etc.

Andy

Andy the tail light guy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"  [mailto:mobrighta@comcast.net]

Lighting Upgrades for E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39 - front & back
Tail Light upgrades keep them off your tail, out of your trunk;
Headlight film keeps your 'eyes' from being scratched out or broken.

First set arrived yesterday,  #15 wants film and bulbs installed here so they're ready to plug in.

I took pictures of the lights, film, bulbs, etc.  and I'm happy to share.

Notes:

PA171436- there are two slots (lower left corner) molded into the dust cap.  You will need to cut through with a knife or razor (exacto) blade for city light terminals to penetrate.  Nice touch - Hella molded the terminal numbers (56 = +12V and 31 = ground) into the dust cap.  When you get your harness, connect grey to 56, brown to 31.

PA171437- shows two lights with headlight film on one - can you tell which?

PA171439- shows a city light.

Wire harnesses under construction, will likely ship Monday or Tuesday.  Patience, grasshopper.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

post-40238-0-16016500-1445111745_thumb.j

post-40238-0-12942800-1445111785_thumb.j

post-40238-0-84294200-1445111851_thumb.j

post-40238-0-86753200-1445111889_thumb.j

post-40238-0-26758000-1445112117_thumb.j

Andy the tail light guy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"  [mailto:mobrighta@comcast.net]

Lighting Upgrades for E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39 - front & back

• 2 weeks later...

All the installation kits (HO H4 and city light bulbs, headlight protection film, and city light harness) went yesterday, priority mail, so they should be arriving at your door soon.

Last one on the first group buy is Gilbert, yours should go today to 205, not 107 (I hope).

Still have no exact date of arrival for the lights without city light feature, will let you know when they arrive.

HEADS UP-  If you'd like your H4 bulbs / headlight film now, respond to my email with the 'final invoice' and I'll ship them right away.

I think everything is going priority mail, should not be too much longer!

NOTE TO WAIT LIST - I will be sending emails to you folks as soon as I determine how many and which type of lights were ordered 'in excess' of the first group's order quantities.

Yes, if there are enough in the warehouse.  I will add you to the wait list, it's at 13 at this point.

You will need bulbs for the city light, the mini bayonet base 3886X is high output and only 6.8 Watts.

Film is $17 a pair, Lights are $168 a pair plus shipping, and city light HO bulbs $15 a pair.

Send me your details (my email is in my sig) and we'll get started with this.

Andy

Headlights with city lights were the first part of the order. Without, the second part.

Installation kit items - H4 lamps, city light lamps and harness, and headlight protection film all shipped.

Instructions for the harness installation are in process, should be emailed to all by tonight or tomorrow.

Still waiting to hear when the headlights without city lights are in the warehouse.

Headlights with city lights were the first part of the order. Without, the second part.

Installation kit items - H4 lamps, city light lamps and harness, and headlight protection film all shipped.

Instructions for the harness installation are in process, should be emailed to all by tonight or tomorrow.

Still waiting to hear when the headlights without city lights are in the warehouse.

My wiring, lense protection and bulbs arrived, Thx Mo. project complete.  

FIRST UPDATE-

Just heard from the warehouse, there are four pairs of the 7" SUPER headlights WITH city light, looking for a good home.  And, they tell me they will be ordering a stream of these, regularly, so maybe in the future no one will have to wait 12 weeks for a pair.  Hurrah!

I have several others on my wait list, so if you are one of the following, you may have a set as soon as you like, they're ready to ship!

Obviously, the first four PAID ($197 to secure a pair) will be the lucky ones, the rest will have to wait a bit longer.

02princess;

us-richierich;

jso5000;

dasfrogger;

LeMoMo;

eurotrash;

tsepanik.

Anyone else will be added to the end of the  wait list, in fairness to those named above, and thanks for understanding.

SECOND UPDATE-

Lights WITHOUT city light arrived in the port, but are being held by US Customs for inspection; date promised by Hella is in January 6, 2016  ..... but we suspect they will be released sooner.  Possibly as soon as next week, but PLEASE do not hold your breath.

Andy

Edited by MoBrighta