• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Guess What I'm Doing This Weekend??

Congrats!!!

Did you check inside the bag?  Maybe they took it out of the box and put it in there.

If not I believe that it should be ok.  Not sure if they are different or not.

Edited by Dabliz02

Beast 02- '74 2002
Beast 35- '11 135i
The Twins!!!
O=00=O

Bilsteins sport and hd inserts come with the proper gland nuts. Or at least they should. If yours did not I'd shoot an email/call to bavauto.

if they did include a wrench at some point it was before my time, but generally if you call bilstein direct you can buy one.

Edited by AceAndrew

Yea, enjoy your new truck like ride. You thought KYB were stiff, wait and see how the Bilsteins will feel. They really don't belong to a 2002 as far as ride quality is concerned. Yes, your car will handle better.  

isnt it time for your warm milk old man??  Bilsteins arent too stiff  .. Youre just too old

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Whaat? I will never install those animals in any of my bimmers, period. Yes they are nicely engineered parts but man they are stiff. May be I am getting old. I like the original oil shocks or konis, much smoother ride especially over bad roads. You must have great roads in North Pole you live Santa.

I installed Bilsteins all around a couple of years ago ...... I like 'em just fine, they maintain the car nice and steady, ain't spilled a glass of warm milk yet, though it does slide a little bit in those tight corners.

And I didn't need that $5 wrench thingie, my big pipe wrench worked just fine.

Cheers,

Carl

Edited by OriginalOwner