• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Antler Affect

Stuart

My father recently sold his house in Jackson Wy.  As a result he had some stuff he wanted to get rid of.  The other day he gave me a large elk antler rack.  My first thought was what would I do with these?  My next thought was what could I sell them for and what could I buy for my 02 with that money. 

This triggered a whole series of what can I sell to support my 02?  All of a sudden I was listing off things I could sell and what I thought I could get for them.  This became a list of if I sold this I could buy this.  My next thought was, is this how an addict feels, to which I answered yes.  Oh my.  

So the question, what have you sold or thought to sell to support your 02 addiction?

I also found out that selling elk antlers in CA is illegal.            

Why not mount the antlers on your 02?  (just kidding!)

Edited by mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I sold my '78 Porsche 911 to fund the resto of my 2002... Doesn't make sense on so many levels! It will be worth it to finally see my 2002 completed though.

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

I toss a lot of my receipts for a reason, I dont want to know what I spend!  :rolleyes:

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2