• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Broke ground on the development of a new offering..

eurotrash

Definitely interested. Keep us all updated. The originals from Clover are unobtainium... Very cool. Make mine black please...

RipR2

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2591740 was manufactured on June 4th, 1973 and delivered on September 14th, 1973 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Fjord metallic, paint code 037.

Looks great. I'm wondering how this would look with rear buckets... Pretty cool most likely, although I may regret going with three point seat belts in the back... damn

1974 2002 Malaga tii (Maggie): Work in progress, daily driver

I just started the project and the rear tray is the one section I have not figured out just yet. Was thinking of trying to leverage a standard tray I have, but it leaves a few small gaps. Not enough progress to post a picture yet. If I make some headway this weekend, I'll post something.

1974 2002 Malaga tii (Maggie): Work in progress, daily driver

Nice job Jason!

The only person I know that has one of these is Dennis Tharp.

Cloverspeakerdeck.jpg

I actually have seen this set up on an 02, many, many years ago and always wanted to make one...these look great, like rear headrests.

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's