PaulTWinterton

Happy Wife...Happy Life

17 posts / 1220 viewsLast Reply

Remember when you were a kid and hoping for the ultimate Christmas present? I had that happen last year, at 62 years old! I was SO excited. I was positive I was getting Cocomats for Christmas, and sure enough under the tree in the morning was a giant giftwrapped parcel. She didn't quite understand my glee and my desire to run to the garage and put the mats in the car right away. Awesome sight. Classic mats in my classic 2002!

So... This year I was inspired by my wife's purchase of a new Fiat500 Cabrio. White with red and black interior. I purchased Cocomats and had them sent up for Christmas.

Now she gets it. She LOVES her black and red checkered cocomats sooo much. "They complete my car" she raves.

Bought myself huge points toward my classic car addiction. ;-)

Happy Wife...Happy Life.

Thanks Drew (cocomats). Fantastic service and beautiful product.

How could she have known?

;-)

+ 1 on the Coco mats.

My wife surprised me with a gift certificate for shopping with BLUNT.

Guest gliding_serpent

I'm just happy my wife turned a bind eye to the costs of my tii rebuild. She also let me wet sand in the kitchen sink. It's the little things in life...

I'm just happy my wife turned a bind eye to the costs of my tii rebuild. She also let me wet sand in the kitchen sink. It's the little things in life...

Was it you who soaked their wiring harness in the bathroom tub? ;-)

www.cocomats.com

Ask for Drew. Excellent guy to deal with.

He altered the 02 (driver's side) pattern to my liking.

If you are interested, ask for the "Winterton" pattern, otherwise the stock pattern works well.

21l4fgo.jpg

Nice! You gotta love those mats shame I'm so far behind on my restoration to be even thinking about them.

And btw my wife has a 500 too and she loves it cute little car.

Guest gliding_serpent

Was it you who soaked their wiring harness in the bathroom tub? ;-)

haha, no.

I have cocomats in both my 2002 and my 911. The BMW cocomats are in the BMW catalog. They are the same quality as you get from Drew, but you get the Roundel in the heel pad on the driver's side. Mine are blue and black in the BMW, Red and Black in the 911. But they look excellent in both.

Drew's customer service is excellent. I've been thinking about getting the rear mats for the 911, but no-one will ever sit back there, so why bother?

I'd love to do the same but her car has more pressing needs like door seals, heater box rebuild, and a dead rear defroster... ugh.

She did like the cup holders I added though :)

12%2520-%25202.jpg