Stu

This is unnerving

14 posts / 866 viewsLast Reply

Where did you get the Bilstein struts or are they stickers. The center bearing should be looked at frequently as these caes are for the "tinkerer".

KIDS!!! PLEASE, please put washers under yer nuts !

your junk must have been aligned and all the

u-joint needle bearings nice and free for a no

neg-vibes feeling

SuspensionanddrivelineOctober2012061.jpg

i'll save everyone having to hit the link. just have to add the img code into the post.....

SuspensionanddrivelineOctober2012061.jpg

OK, so how did you do that? I was able to post pictures before Photobucket changed its format (right click, click on img). Now, I right click on a picture, and there is no img code.

Thanks.

Never mind, I saw that I could go back to the old Photobucket format, problem solved. Didn't like the new format anyway.

Where did you get the Bilstein struts or are they stickers. The center bearing should be looked at frequently as these caes are for the "tinkerer".

They're the stock struts.

Seriously. You're *this* far away from a driveshaft leaving the car (and hitting some poor bastard) event. Please use lock nuts or at least washers.

Seriously. You're *this* far away from a driveshaft leaving the car (and hitting some poor bastard) event. Please use lock nuts or at least washers.

Bought the car in June of this year. PO must've omitted the washers. I am well versed in the use of washers.

They're the stock struts.

Update: They are the stock strut housings, obviously new Bilstein struts.

no, you're not. really.

t