• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hard to find an early kidney?

andy.fulton

I've been trying to find one for my '70 for a little while now with no luck. Are they pretty difficult to come across? I've posted in parts wanted and checked eBay.

It depends on how good it needs to be to meet your needs. I have one that I'd sell cheap, but I doubt anyone would want it. It's pretty banged up. You'll probably find a lot of those. New ones are NLA and have been for quite a long while.

Jerry

no bimmer, for now

Bavauto had them recently, but it was backordered for 3 months and they finally just refunded me. still looking.... there was one on ebay yesterday that went for pretty cheap, unfortunately i was not near a computer when the final bid went for 50 cents more than my max bid at 35 bucks....

79' 320i (comfy modified daily driver)

73' 2002 (weekend beater crusier/rolling resto)

73' 2002tii (superfast rust bucket undergoing restoration)

72' tii (parts car)  ...99' SV650  ...00' KTM 380 2 stroke ...06' Kawasaki Ninja 500R ...96' F-250 7.3L turbo diesel (towtruck)

i had one on order from BavAuto as well - cancelled, and nla for now. Looking for one in excellent condition

1970 Agave work in progress

Born on May 14 1970 and delivered May 19th 1970 to NYC to Hoffman Motor Corp. Agave code 071

new guy

help appreciated!

other cars: 1991 318is / 1999 540iT

I've been trying to find one for my '70 for a little while now with no luck. Are they pretty difficult to come across? I've posted in parts wanted and checked eBay.

It depends on how good it needs to be to meet your needs. I have one that I'd sell cheap, but I doubt anyone would want it. It's pretty banged up. You'll probably find a lot of those. New ones are NLA and have been for quite a long while.

thanks jerry, if you get some time would you mind snapping a photo of the one you have? you can email it to me at andy.fulton@comcast.net. at this point i might just take what i can get. i also sat on BAVAUTO back-order until refund. by the way how do you like Santa Rosa? my wife and i are pretty set on moving there next spring.

1970 1600

Hey guys the new grille is coming but price had a huge mark up it will be around $340 usd an coming 3/17.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Ouch!

I have an excellent condition 2002 center grille that I'll gladly trade for a vgc 1600 grille.

Cheers,

Ray

Hey guys the new grille is coming but price had a huge mark up it will be around $340 usd an coming 3/17.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

thanks jerry, if you get some time would you mind snapping a photo of the one you have? you can email it to me at andy.fulton@comcast.net. at this point i might just take what i can get. i also sat on BAVAUTO back-order until refund. by the way how do you like Santa Rosa? my wife and i are pretty set on moving there next spring.

e-mail sent.

Jerry

no bimmer, for now

if you want new try www.wallothnesch.com they have pre 73 grills for 249euro and post 73 for 161.10 euro also 1602 and 1802 up to 73 grills for 260.20 euro. but if they still have them in stock i wouldnt know. good luck julian

73' 2002tii roundie cr 5spd 2751420