• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mobile Tradition - Price reductions across the board...

bferman

I was just perusing Mobile Traditions website and I noticed several parts I have ordered recently have been reduced in price significantly. For example, you can get a new one piece dash for $991. The price was over $1400 just a month ago. New door panels are offered at $248. I think they were around $350+ last month. All kinds of stuff is marked down. Just my luck as I'm wrapping up my restoration. Kills me to see all these deals... after the fact. Good news for anyone looking to replace parts. Enjoy the price decrease while it lasts.

Blunt can usually beat any Mobile Traditions price so the discounts could be even be deeper. Xmas come early!...or maybe it's Xmas come late...

1973 Sahara 2002

1969 Irish Green 911T

Austin, TX

Armond - make sure you compare some of the prices against Mobile T's current pricing. Mobile T has come way down. I just looked up a new front grill. $393 on your site vs $259 on Mobile T's. It seems they've dropped the price significantly on trim. New door brakes are $78 bucks (109 on your site). I just bought them two weeks ago for $120+ a piece.

That's enough of me making a sales pitch for Mobile T. I was just surprised how much some of the pricing has dropped from what I paid over the last few months. It very depressing for me...but hopefully good for anyone starting out on a resto.

1973 Sahara 2002

1969 Irish Green 911T

Austin, TX

Armond - make sure you compare some of the prices against Mobile T's current pricing. Mobile T has come way down. I just looked up a new front grill. $393 on your site vs $259 on Mobile T's. It seems they've dropped the price significantly on trim. New door brakes are $78 bucks (109 on your site). I just bought them two weeks ago for $120+ a piece.

That's enough of me making a sales pitch for Mobile T. I was just surprised how much some of the pricing has dropped from what I paid over the last few months. It very depressing for me...but hopefully good for anyone starting out on a resto.

wow you're right. I just checked the the euro center rear section bumper

# 51121815656. $ 214.77 from Mobile. $ 264.10 from Tischer BMW. The euro seam covers are cheaper too. Glad to see they've gotten aggressive with their pricing. I hope business picks up for them.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Hmmm...price parts right, and they sell. What a concept.

Maybe they were going for the Calvin & Hobbes sales model when he was selling lemonade for $100 a glass. "Sales are slow?" "I only need to sell one."

The dot-com market is gone.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes