14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

i would like to share pictures of my fathers racing history

Diegoik

The BMW’s we drive today handle better, stop quicker and are much safer then they were back in the day… A big player in the development of a manufactures vehicle are its factory race teams… No better example then BMW… Your dad was one of people who helped create the “JOY” us BMW owners drive and enjoy today… Please, thank him for what he did…

That's really cool to see period racing in Latin America, (not sure which country). I especially liked the pictures of the family and freinds. Looks like a good life of racing from an early age. The 2002 ti looks like it was put to good use!

Also props to the Camaro(?) at the end with the "Why Be Normal" on the back spoiler.

Thank you very much for Sharing,

The BMW’s we drive today handle better, stop quicker and are much safer then they were back in the day… A big player in the development of a manufactures vehicle are its factory race teams… No better example then BMW… Your dad was one of people who helped create the “JOY” us BMW owners drive and enjoy today… Please, thank him for what he did…

An excellent point! Thanks Fernando! The 06 M roadster I just spent some time in certaily benefited from your father's exploits :-)

Matthew