• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 in Kate Spade ad

evo2

lol thats a cool video! If i had to guess that closing of the trunk lid twice was intentional. (for humor)

I actually have some risque pics of about 7 girls on top of my tii.... Ill post them later when I find them :D. Although, they werent standing on my car, nor were they in heels!

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg

from google search and consultation with wife....

Kate Spade

Kate spade is a purse designer, that with her simple and quaint purse designs has hit the world with unimaginable fashion and style.

Her ways of going on her own terms and not that of others, shows that you can accomplish anything you put your mind to. You do not

have to wait around for approval, you can have an idea and go with it and see where it takes you. Her designs transcends to all ethnicities

and types of people, babies, Women and men alike. So the next time you have an idea do not hesitate to let it become a living reality.

2xM3

sorry jim....according to my expert on handbags (wife) she is david spades brother-in-law...

Whoops - I should have consulted Susan before posting. Thanks for the clarification. I've learned to stay away from the closet containing the handbags and shoes. They seem to multiply like wire coat hangers (or parts cars).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I thought Jack Spade was her husband...

From Wikipidea: Kate Spade met her future husband, Andy Spade (brother of actor and comic, David Spade), a native of Scottsdale, Arizona, while working side-by-side as salespersons in a men's clothing store, Carter's Men Shop in Phoenix. They were married in 1994. They had a daughter, Frances Beatrix Spade in February, 2005. They launched their New York-based design company "kate spade handbags" in January 1993, selling mainly handbags. Today Kate Spade sells a variety of items including, stationery, personal organizers, address books, shoes, beauty products, perfume, raincoats, pajamas, eyewear, and in 2004, launched "kate spade at home." The home collection includes bedding, bath items, china, various items for the home and wallpaper.

Jack Spade, a fictional name, is the men's complement to the Kate Spade brand. Its founder and principal designer was Andy Spade. In recent years, Kate Spade has been featuring designs and special editions by guest designers and is no longer the sole artistic vision of the husband and wife team.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

I think she was photo shopped on top of the car. She gets up and down way too easy and the roof doesn't even deflect in the slightest.

Cool add.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades