• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i am sorry for this post

cxzsaq

And I needed those wing windows...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

it looks like one of those videos of an animal caught in a trap trying to gnaw its own leg off...

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

The horror ooh the horror!

Dearly beloved... we're gathered here to say good bye to a fellow brother... though he perished battling a demon of goliath proportions, he gave his life in order to save fellow brothers. Let it be noted his death was not in vain.

PS:

By the way, that damn machine! I really could have used that rear panel...

Ok, Let her rip!

"You have 20 minutes to move your car;

You have 10 minutes to move your car;

Your car has being impounded;

Your car has being crushed into a cube;

You have 20 minutes to move your cube!"

holy negative camber batman!!!

02 Golf Yellow cruising the border of NSW/VIC!

tii pistons, 293, double valve springs, 40mm DCOE's, sump baffle, sway bars, lowered, 5spd, big brakes, 3pc wheels, bucket seats. Approx 150+hp

yay! mine is somehow worth more according to laws of economics! now if only there were way more demand for old rusted out island beaters.

1984 Pininfarina Spider Azzura (Fiat 124): sold

1992 300ZX Twin Turbo: sunny days

2001 Toyota 4runner: sold

1974 BMW 2002 automatic: daily

1991 BMW 325iC: sold

1986 BMW 528e: daily

Sadly, I think I am going to remove the lights and some other minor components. This is the "free" car we got a couple years ago, the guy moved to TX and left it with me. He let the registration lapse, instead of sending the no op papers, removed the dash and trashed the rest of if. It used to run, now it sits in my parking lot. The grilles are no good, nothing is good on this car, so it will be crushed.

Ironically, it looks like the one in the video!

post-154-13667614018058_thumb.jpg

post-154-13667614019192_thumb.jpg

FAQ Member # 91

I bet that the people that made this video drive Hybrids and take there own bags to the store when they go shopping. What the Hell? That should have been a Honda or an Escalade. Anything but an 02.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***