• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5 Speed decals-**UPDATED AGAIN**

new2da02

Will be making some of these this weekend and wanted to see if any FAQer's wanted one. These will be white vinyl, NOT printed with black background...so, imagine the black in this image as your dash.

2 options - A (dogleg) or B.

Only $6 SHIPPED!!

Paypal victor_ryanheart at hotmail dot com

post-15841-13667610169416_thumb.png

1972 BMW 2002 - M42

Will be making some of these soon and wanted to see if any FAQer's wanted one. These will be white vinyl, NOT printed with black background...so, imagine the black in this image as your dash. They are 1.25" wide.

2 options - A or B.

Only $6 SHIPPED!!

Paypal victor_ryanheart at hotmail dot com

I will take option B. Sent you an e-mail. Please confirm.

Robb Lamaker

I am not familiar w/ the dogleg pattern...But, I am guessing this is the shift pattern...excuse my ignorance! If so...I will post another Dogleg option for you doggy's who would like some lovin' too. So, is this the correct pattern? And would you actually like the "N" in the design?

post-15841-13667610164444_thumb.png

1972 BMW 2002 - M42

• Alpina
I am not familiar w/ the dogleg pattern...But, I am guessing this is the shift pattern...excuse my ignorance! If so...I will post another Dogleg option for you doggy's who would like some lovin' too. So, is this the correct pattern? And would you actually like the "N" in the design?

like this:

dogleg.jpg

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.instagram.com/mojojoy

1968 BMW 2002 (Bristol/Granada)

1969 BMW 2000 NK (Florida)

1971 BMW 2000tii Touring Malaga (Restoring)

over and cover the existing 4 speed silk screen on the dash? That way if one ever wanted to go back to stock (I'm enough of a purist to want to be able to undo modifications I make) you could just peel the 5 speed decal off...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite