• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lowered Pics w description

Imperial88

ireland stage 2's/ bilstein sports and no spring pads

ireland2002.jpg

The height on the stage 2's look great. Is the ride very stiff?

its firm but ride stiffness is so subjective. im pretty tolerant for an old fart. i daily drive a caged j stock e30 so this doesnt bother me at all.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Cool thanks Blunt. I love the look of those and I tend to prefer a stiff ride, too. I haven't seen many cars with the IE Stage 2s on them so I was starting to wonder if they were just too much or something.

Thanks Guys, I currently have the billstein sports in the garage...i have been waiting on the IE stage 2 springs for over a month. According to Jeff, the plant shut down and he is waiting on another to send them. I found a set of h&r sport springs for real cheap near me...but i don't think they will get me as low as i'm looking to go... Currently welding metal into the front floor and adapting 04 Lancer evo 8 recaro seats into the 76'... I'm so excited i can hardly wait.. currently working on several designs 02' based for t-shirts which should be cool if anyone will be interested let me know.

Thanks

Zach Z

Gijoe101@aol.com

Photobucket

• 3 years later...

So we now know that blunt uses potting soil to adjust the stance of his car? How many bags to lower 1/2". Is this available on Blunttech and what's the part number? Shipping is probably a deal killer.

Ahlem

'76 2002

'90 M3

'90 535i 5 speed

'89 325is '91 318is

'87 325is