• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

esty, i will see your gloating and raise you one

BLUNT

ok if we are gloating i will toss my latest purchase out there.

a 95 M3 with 63k on the body and 28k on a 98 obd1 s52 with AA stage 1 turbo putting 400 to the wheels at 10psi. i bought this car running poorly from a kid who didnt know anything about cars but appeared to have a rich father. its a little fast and furious for my tastes but i dont plan on keeping it anyway.

i fixed it for 20 dollars and a set of plugs. i still think i have a pinhole leak in one of the charge pipes but its nothing serious. the car is mint without 1 nick or door ding. as soon as the snow leaves its up for sale. oh yeah, i paid 3000 bucks for it. thats right 3000. i throw up a little each time i look at the wheels but they are forged 3 pc 19's that sell for 960.00 each. some baggypants kid will fall in love when he sees this thing

post-180-13667575144374_thumb.jpg

post-180-1366757514722_thumb.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I bet that car is worth at least 5x, with that profit you can easily pay someone to do your tiles! Stick to what you do best! :-)

the car sold for 22,500 in sept 05. im going to ask 15k and just move it

EDIT: i will ask 15020.00 to recoup my cost of the plugs

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

3K!

Holy shit that looks clean, that car has had bodywork too, those fenders look flaired. Those wheels would be fan-ghetto-tastic here in some parts of Brooklyn. I'd sell 'em quick and put 17's back on.

Anyway, you can sell it for 4x to 5x that when you are done. You ought to get a few dyno runs down to dial in the mixture. Be sure its running right. I'd bet because you replaced plugs its running way rich.

If you have any E36 M3 questions let me know. I am approaching year 7 of ownership with my '97.

-Justin
--
'76 02 (USA), '05 Toyota Alphard (Tokyo) - http://www.bmw2002.net

3K!

Holy shit that looks clean, that car has had bodywork too, those fenders look flaired. Those wheels would be fan-ghetto-tastic here in some parts of Brooklyn. I'd sell 'em quick and put 17's back on.

Anyway, you can sell it for 4x to 5x that when you are done. You ought to get a few dyno runs down to dial in the mixture. Be sure its running right. I'd bet because you replaced plugs its running way rich.

If you have any E36 M3 questions let me know. I am approaching year 7 of ownership with my '97.

you have a good eye, it has 265's out back and the rears have been flared

its got lojack and a fast and furious ghetto fabulous stereo system in the trunk which i tore out and sold the first day i got it. i have a set of doublespokes in my garage i will most likely throw on it and then sell the ox cart wheels to a young kid who thinks they are great

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

BLUNT: what are you going to do with your "winnings"? Nice to have mad money, isn't it??

i have lots of great ideas for it but in reality it will go for advertising for my wifes practice in the form of a new sign for her building and a magazine ad. if theres any left over i have my eye on a vintage 1966 r60 BMW locally. but we will see

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

When you are married, you are a team. I suspect that if I had such a windfall, it would largely go for the team, rather than being found money that was ALL for me. That's the way it should be really. You'll have some $$ to play with, so that's cool. Enjoy!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz