• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a new baby. Well, sort of...

Lee

Sorry to bug you about that guys, but I am very happy (make that, ecstatic) to announce that my brake venture now has a website. It is not finished yet but still functional. We will add pictures over time.

You can visit at www.massivebrakes.com

Any comment (good or bad) appreciated.

Lee

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Lee's a freakin rock star. congrats lee. looks awesome

And thanks again Blunt for notifying me of that handfull of typos. They will be corrected ASAP. But still not bad for a francophone for the North Pole.

BTW For those who emailed me about the rear kit. I should have the rear hats in three weeks. The whole process got delayed as the shop came a month late with the prototype brackets. Thanks for your patience.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Hi Dave.

I dealt with a BMW club member in Montreal (but as you now, internet has no boundary). His name is Nadim and he is extremely patient. His own website is fascinodesign.com

As for my site, we started simple, and will build it up over time.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

Very well done Lee. Are the brake lines stainless steel?

All brake lines are Teflon cores with stainless steel braiding and a protective silicone sleeve all around. They are DOT compliant.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

thats fab.

Was it hard to get that domain? I'm surprised it wasn't taken already!

Looks pretty good on my computer -- just one little fashion point :)

using firefox at pretty high res (1600x1200) i'm just wondering if you might want to move the table up and maybe to the left. Although keeping it centered would be fine too. Only thing I can say otherwise awsome and the brakes look sweet.

check

post-64-13667573795899_thumb.jpg