• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ok, can everybody post a picture of their car(s) please

dubois

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, so the car has been the subject of a 2 year in the garage restoration - I thought I'd show a pic from nearly two years ago and one from just last year (her first run out of the garage). At the moment she is in the body shop having the lower side moulding removed and an original Kamei front spoiler added. I love the revolutions (which were a nightmare to find!) and have some E21's being recovered as we speak. The plan is to be on the road in the spring for a shake down and then on to Europe for a massive road trip next year!

Engine wise, we have a set of twin 40's, a mild cam (284 I believe but its due an upgrade... anyone wanna buy a Dr Schrick cam?!?!), 4 into 1 exhaust manifold, an alpina airbox (I am having the bottom part worked up by a metal shop as I have a 3 series box, not a 2002). I also have strut braces front and rear, the battery is due to go to the boot (trunk?) soon and finally I just managed to get hold of a Jackie Stewart steering wheel on ebay at a totally bargain price! There are loads of other bits but listing them is just making me sad that I can't drive her at the moment! I wish that body shop would hurry up....!

post-1590-13667570637692_thumb.jpg

post-1590-13667570638707_thumb.jpg

Kudos to Dubois for starting such a well received and much viewed thread,

and it's not even defamatory or controversial!

Now as it nears 100 posts, why not rename it 'Members Gallery' and put a "sticky' on it.

Also if possible, edit out all the verbal/no pic attached posts.....like this one!