• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

i posted these on my project page

BLUNT

but thought id throw them up here for those who dont check that stuff. overall im real pleased and theres really only one area i feel needs attention. thats the area where the wiper motor and heater box sit. i still see some faint agave in there . i know its tough to cover that area without getting runs but is there a small detail gun they can use to reshoot that area??? the rest is so nice i just cant have that not 100%. anyway,,, poor pics but its cramped and dark in this little room they put it in after it was done

done007.jpg

done006.jpg

done005.jpg

done004.jpg

done003.jpg

done002.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Blunt the car is HOT.

In the last pic, is there a flying saucer in a garage in across the lot?

Edit: Oh it's just a chair with a funny shadow. Mystery solved.

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(

Blunt the car is HOT.

In the last pic, is there a flying saucer in a garage in across the lot?

Edit: Oh it's just a chair with a funny shadow. Mystery solved.

no it actually is a flying saucer disguised as a chair.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Looks very nice, is that the Audi TT colour? I saw a TT in that colour today, and I remember someone on this board was talking about using it instead of Colorado.

no its not but i can see why you ask in those pics. i was in a dark little room and was using the flash on my cheap camera. its actually colorado but this isnt a good representation in all of those pics. i dont think i like the tt color quite as much as colorado. maybe its just because its on a tt. it may look better if you used it on an 02

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

it was painted on. i'm curious if that was the height of the car while they sprayed. do they do a pre-spray without the front fenders? is the hood, doors etc sprayed on racks separately?

i'll have to hunt you down in palo alto for more info...

looks like it's still wet. not a ripple in it.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

it was painted on. i'm curious if that was the height of the car while they sprayed. do they do a pre-spray without the front fenders? is the hood, doors etc sprayed on racks separately?

i'll have to hunt you down in palo alto for more info...

looks like it's still wet. not a ripple in it.

well i built that dolly for that purpose but for whatever reason they pulled it off of the dolly and set it on some old wheels stacked double high (with tires)

i asked why and the painter went into a rant about how he was supposed to have this special rack but the body shop hadnt gotten it yet. whatever.

the hood,trunk and doors are shot separatley on racks.

there was no pre spray except for primer and body schutz prior to assembly.

he went thru and did another final seam seal before color in all the wheel wells etc. it should be pretty well sealed up but i have more work to do on the underside. thanks for the kind words

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com