• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

couple new pics 3/16/07

BLUNT

Today i finished my headliner. i started this a long time ago but ive had no time to do much and all the hype about how difficult is is made it easy to put it off. this has been the most rewarding job to date. perhaps the fact i used a wool material made it easier but it just wasnt that difficult.

im very pleased how it came out.

headliner012.jpg

headliner014.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
Hows things going on this beast?

Todd

ill have some updates with pics in a week or so. ive been doing little things that arent really photoworthy but need to be done regardless

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

...thought the venting would be running the other way but they are marked left and right..

the rotors dont 'scoop' the air, they 'suck' it from the center of the rotor outwards i believe.

holy crap of cleanliness! nice work. i'm ready to rip out the m20 and go s14

..and I also do not own a BMW 2002.

Well Blunt it is awesome! I need to re-read the fuel line section and how you did that. Where are you going ot be mounting the fuel pump? Is it mounted and do you have pics of it? Looking great!

here is the latest and hopefully final version of my fuel system. tii tank with 91 318is in tank pump (internal return line on pump) im planning on cutting off the stock filler tube and brazing in a patch making it as transparent as possible so it looks like it wasnt there. ill let you know how that goes. then im going to attach the fuel cell filler you see sitting in the tank. havent figured out what fasteners to use yet. if i can get a small neighbor kid to reach in the fuel pump hole with nuts ill do that. the plan is to tap the side of the fuel cell filler and add a braided stainless vent line to the euro location out back. i would appreciate comments on this and if you all think it will work. im a little concerned about expansion and having no place for the fuel to go. i also considered asking pedro to fab me a nice aluminum overflow tank to mount back there and have the vent line go to that and then out the back. comments>??? think it will work??

post-180-13667571970948_thumb.jpg

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Put a trap door in it with no return for the petrol... dont fill it up too much. It is going to be painful if you have anything in the trunk if you want to fill up.

this fuel cell filler has a built in flapper thing to prevent that. ive thought about having stuff in the trunk and filling up. this isnt a daily driver so i dont think it will bother me. my guess is ill never put anything in the trunk anyway. the outside gas filler is going to contain an onboard battery tender outlet. ill remove the gas cap and inside will be an outlet to plug in a 110v cord to keep my battery charged during storage. ill have pics once its fabricated. im building a false wall to look like a standard trunk board so you wont see anything from inside the trunk

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com