• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interior Pics

Inka02

I finally figured how to post a pic on the new forum but oh how I hate to go in front of the "peanut" gallery. I can hear the "forget the dual 45's, did you notice the washer bottle was dirty" comments! But what the hell!

Finally got my interior close to done so here are two pics. Notables are upholstry by Al Larson, Turbo wheel recovered in leather, Mark Parker center console face plate, UltimatePedals bling bling, keyless entry beep beep and the piece de resistance is a NIB Blaupunkt Berlin that I dearly paid for on sleeze-bay backed up with 4x6's in the kick (yes Al, no holes in your side panels!) 2" tweeters in the dash, 6x9's and a 10" sub woof woof in the back parcel tray powered by a strange Blaupunkt 5 channel 4x30 1x60 watt amp.

Interior003.jpg

Interior044.jpg

'74 Inka 02

Guest Anonymous

Holy sh*t, that looks nice. Let me be the first to point out the "dirty washer bottle" - do you still have the faux wood trim on your gauges or is that the light? Black that out and I give you a 10+!!!

On the "to do" list. Thought about the flat red "turbo" look. Some lady was doing laser cut mahogany trims on e-bay. Or see if Al could recover the frame in the same grey vinyl to match the rest of the int. Maybe some kind of metal finish? Can't come up with a solution so I am open to ideas...

'74 Inka 02

Guest Anonymous

Could you please post pics of the speakers in the front. My dash is about to go back in and I'm not quite sure how to handle them. Sweet looking car

well thought out. i too love the 2 tone. beautiful work from the seams perfect crew once again. i would lose the wood on the cluster all together as it really doesnt tie in with anything like you said. i love how you tied the console in with the same theme. i almost think it might be too much if you did the cluster in vinyl but who knows. its perfect the way it is. id go black on the cluster and call it perfect. nice work

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Wow, that is really nice.Great job by Al on the seats. I really like the way you incorporated the gray vinyl into the behr console; I am redoing mine right now and thinking of how to improve it. I agree with your idea of doing the gray on the instrument panel. Well done and kudos.

FAQ Member #126

Canyou post or email me some pics of your front speakers in the kick panels and tweeters in the dash? I currently have component midrange and tweeters that mount in my old door panels, but I have some new uncut doorpanels for my interior redo and I'm hesitant to cut them up. I've been trying to think of how to mount the tweeter up high, and like the dash idea. How do they sound? Do the speakers in the kick panels interfere with your footwork during shifting?

Thanks,

Ian

'76 M2 (no door panels or speakers installed at the moment)

Ian
'76 M2

'02 325iT

I just noticed that your car is the one I'm showing pictures to friends as to what my carpet is going to look like. I'm even getting Al to put in provisions for a rear brake bias valve like yours.

John

post-70-13667561071793_thumb.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades