• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vintage 2024--new information

Mike Self

Scroll down... dates for 2024 Vintage in Asheville are now available?  Still nothing on the Vintage web site for the upcoming event...but registration will open O/A 1 January. 

mike

Edited by Mike Self
  • Like 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Just got the word:  16 through 18 May. 

If you want to stay at the Clarion, Fletcher NC, now's the time to make your reservations.  Once Vintage registration opens on 1 January, it's gonna book up quickly.   Suggest calling the hotel directly, and click on option 2 (front desk) vs option 1 (reservations).  The latter will give you Clarion's central reservations office, and they don't have a clue about the Vintage and its special rates.  The folks right there at the Clarion know all about it and will fix you right up.

See you there...and yes, I plan to organize a caravan from Dayton down to Asheville  But if you want to be on the emailing list, PM me with your email address so I can add you to the caravan bulletins when they start...probably start working on it in late March-early April.

mike

PS... Mid America  is 29 Apr-1 May.

Edited by Mike Self
  • Like 1

Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

• Mike Self changed the title to Vintage 2024--new information
On 12/13/2023 at 9:26 PM, E21kc said:

Mid America 02 fest running Monday Tuesday Wednesday this year is kind of a buzz kill. 

Yeah, not as convenient for a lot of folks as over the weekend, but it was the only time Bo could get the motel, its facilities and enough rooms for the crowd.  

mike

• 3 weeks later...

Southeast SharkFest is April 26-28 in Richmond VA.

Mid-America '02 Fest is April 29-May 1 in Eureka Springs AR.

Unable to attend The Vintage in Asheville/Hot Springs again this year.

• Like 1

Andrew Wilson
Vern- 1973 2002tii, https://www.bmw2002faq.com/blogs/blog/304-andrew-wilsons-vern-restoration/ 
Veronika- 1968 1600 Cabriolet, Athena- 1973 3.0 CSi,  Rodney- 1988 M5, The M3- 1997 M3,

The Unicorn- 2007 X3, Julia- 2007 Z4 Coupe, Ophelia- 2014 X3, Herman- 1914 KisselKar 4-40

Welp Clarion is already booked up. Shouldn’t be surprised. If anyone has any cancellation let me know. Last year I camped at Hot Springs resort and felt like I missed the real party.

Series 1, 1969 2002

Instagram: joseiden_bmwerke

There are a few newer/nicer hotels across/down the street from the Clarion.  Don't know if Scott negotiated for discounts at any of them.  You just need to be at the Clarion parking lot party!

• Thanks 1

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif