• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Powderwheels Frank Franker — Proceed With Caution!

@NickVyseYeah I am honestly just looking forward to closure even though I know it won't be the good kind. Not only is he unapologetic he does not understand why people are upset! I think there are several screws loose up there, and I think he really believes that he is in the right regardless of how long he strings people along for because in his mind he will eventually deliver wheels. I haven't heard anything from him and expect a response when I reach out in a week or so but know it will be more bs and another "delay". I intend to tell him that I'm going to re-update all of my posts and I will do that, but then I'm done talking about it. 

• Like 1

75' 1502 Agave Green

02' M3 Phoenix Yellow

Frank has told me that "this is the month"...! 

And there seems to be a bit more conviction in this statement than previously.. Probably getting my hopes up for nothing, but we'll soon see I guess. 14 months and counting.

@TripE46 With a bit of luck this is a good omen for you as well - I'm sure he'd like to finally get us off his back! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just in case Frank forgot what we do to scammers. Ruining ones life from behind a keyboard is much easier now than it was in 2015. If you guys are ready to get dirty, I am too. I would enjoy it, quite frankly. 

• Like 3

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

2 hours ago, VINNyvibz said:

I am still waiting ? but hopefully they will come in … praying on a miracle 

All you guys gotta take this D-bag to small claims court. You gotta pay up front to file but maybe file something else to request sanctions? Of course, he probably won't have the money to pay anyone back - another conundrum. Anyone know an attorney that can help on the side for cheap? This is f'n ridiculous 

Edited by golf73

On 2/4/2022 at 10:07 AM, Scruggs said:

Just now finding this thread after being strung along for about a year over some 6.5” Alpina Borrani steelies. I was dealing with Frank through Facebook, but then my Facebook was hacked and I lost access. Finally found him on Instagram and reached out. “Will ship when I return to the country in two weeks”

Those of you that received your wheels, what did you have to send? @Marsattacks can you pm me too?

I will pm you now — been away from the faq for a bit.  I had an escalation plan that I never had to take past about step 4.

Mars Attacks!

marsattacks.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

At least ebay has a mechanism to sort the sellers from the scammers...  eventually bad feedback, "item not received", and "item not as described" will make it not worth selling there.  After leaving a wide wake of misery.  And of course one can have many/consecutive identities on ebay also. 

Clearly this is not an honest person just having a rough time keeping up with business, or the pandemic, or his dog ate the homework, or some other excuse. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, calw said:

At least ebay has a mechanism to sort the sellers from the scammers...  eventually bad feedback, "item not received", and "item not as described" will make it not worth selling there.  After leaving a wide wake of misery.  And of course one can have many/consecutive identities on ebay also. 

Clearly this is not an honest person just having a rough time keeping up with business, or the pandemic, or his dog ate the homework, or some other excuse. 

except that german variety of ebay is just a classifieds ad listing, with no feedback or buyer protection -  sales are done outside the bounds of the site. Perfect for a scam artist like Frank.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

you have to remember, ebay makes it's money off both good and bad seller, that's one reason you see so many sellers with hundred of bad feedback remarks per month....they make nothing from the buyer so they protect all seller at all cost..

ebay is now listed as the seller, not the individual, when you buy on ebay ...as far as paypal goes you have to deal with ebay as the seller, re: problems but ebay has no listed telephone number or email address nor can/will paypal provide you with direct contact info for ebay

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 8:12 AM, Marsattacks said:

I will pm you now — been away from the faq for a bit.  I had an escalation plan that I never had to take past about step 4.

Can you please give me details on this. Its been almost a year and nothing but lies from him. it would be greatly appreciated. Thank u 

Edited by Vanfal
Didn't have an account but now I.do
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Vanfal said:

Can you please give me details on this. Its been almost a year and nothing but lies from him. it would be greatly appreciated. Thank u 

Jesus Christ people take this F'r to court! So many people being F'd in the ass, get together! You can't wait around and hope your wheels you paid for are going to show up someday.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, golf73 said:

Jesus Christ people take this F'r to court! So many people being F'd in the ass, get together! You can't wait around and hope your wheels you paid for are going to show up someday.

At this point, I'm not expecting anything back from him and I'm over that. He's a loser low life and I believe that karma is m'fr. He will end up losing 10 folds! With that being said I came across this forum on Facebook (someone posted on franks reviews referencing this forum). I'm here to see what people have done to get back money, wheels etc.. (if any actually have). Also if there is anyone that has found a way to get to this guy? Taking someone to court in another country doesn't seem like a easy task. I also don't want this shit head doing this to anyone else. At this point its beyond getting a refund just trying to help others from getting screwed. 

• Like 1