• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First Sunday morning drive in CA

pjp90

1 hour ago, Schon '02 said:

Put SoCal Vintage and the French/Italian car shows on your calendar. Worth the drive...Usually the first weekend in November at Woodlely Ave Park in Van Nuys. 

SoCal Vintage is def a highlight.  

Jealous of the relocation OP!  Enjoy it out there.  Best from the dirty Jerz! 

1972 2002tii // 2008 M3

Fill the gas tank, then jump on the 58 westbound about 15 miles to Bealville Road, which will take you into Caliente and the Caliente-Bodfish Road, which will take you north to Lake Isabella and Hwy 178.

Fill the gas tank, then head east on Hwy 178 all the way to Hwy 14.  Then cruise 14 south to 58, and 58 west back home.

Cheers,

Carl

Welcome !

Lots of scenic roads and sleepy little towns to explore out here in your 02. During the non-Covid era there were a lot of drives and events organized through the local 02 community. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

Is your car Granada ?

Edited by Slavs

13 hours ago, pjp90 said:

Yes.   Proximity of race tracks was an essential criteria in picking our new hometown.   I plan to race my tii at Willow Springs.    Probably not until next year 

If you’re not already aware, VARA has an event at Buttonwillow the first weekend in October. There should be a number of 2002’s racing that weekend, including 3, 4 or 5 out of my shop. C’mon out and see the competition. (I recommend checking the VARA website regarding covid-spectator requirements as it gets closer.) There’s also an event at Willow Springs in November. -KB

B77456DA-8040-49BB-856D-E1FE2F6E7D84.jpeg

https://www.vararacing.com/events