• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Series-2002, discuss.

MildSeven

The front end is the best of it. The rear, well, let's just say they lost the plot somewhere along the line. Really need to see a hardtop version of it, but I suspect no such beast exists.

--

Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

When looking at the modern VW bug to the older bug design, I don't see where his custom shape is that bad.  A lot of detail in the Roundel article about what the builder is up to.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

This was posted on here some time ago along with a video of them making it (well lots of Germanic engineers stroking their chins while they rotate random Catia drawings anyway). 

rtheriaque wrote:

Carbs: They're necessary and barely controlled fuel leaks that sometimes match the air passing through them.

My build blog:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/blog/163-simeons-blog/

On 1/11/2019 at 6:05 AM, Danz3 said:

I like it. Interesting that my daily driver is a 1 series convertible. I don’t compare the 2 cars as they are completely different but enjoyable in different ways.

Same! Like it too.

Our 1 series is the "best" BMW we've ever owned. But I'm not going to cut it up. 

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth