I'm selling my e12 calipers used in "BBK" conversion (to be used with vented e21 discs). I removed them couple of months ago because i got a good deal on some Wilwoods.
- 2 of the bleeder screw/valves leak (suuuuper slowly), so I gave up sealed the bleed screw hole and used teflon around the threads. I'm sure there's a easy way to fix it for someone smart (not me).
- The face of the passenger caliper was grinded a little, by previous owner, i presume for wheel fitment.
- A small corner of the cast chipped (inner).
- They braked well
- The rubber looks very good
- I'm including the pads which have tons of meat left.
Photos to follow in next post. it never seems to let me post photos on initial post
I am asking $65usd plus shipping but I found out how expensive shipping is when i gave my first quote ($54usd to Long Beach)
...thus $89usd SHIPPED.