• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 years ago today....

jrhone

I started my journey with my car.  I picked it up in Sausalito, Ca and drove it 500 miles home.  It was the first of many journeys with the car.  So many emotions are tied to this car.  Its truly a part if me.  Soooo many here have helped me on this journey and I am glad to call alot of you friends that I have met on the way!  Thanks to everyone that here on the bmw2002faq for giving me advice, keeping me pointed un the right direction, helping me out with parts or just making me laugh!!!   Looking forward to many more years with this one and maybe anither build starting in 2019. Thanks!!

02FB598E-9081-4324-8F8B-2E000F5DAF91.thumb.jpeg.0743cb2e2d47e8d9f40cc63714b0d2d7.jpeg 

• Like 23

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

3 minutes ago, 02tradition said:

With any luck mine will be finished in that timeframe. 

They are never finished.  Lol. I was using mine as a daily so i did things as tbings failed or as they needed.  My next one will probably be alot faster of a build because i wont be using it as a daily.  By the way, Thanks for the subframe!!!   

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon

On 12/14/2018 at 7:38 PM, jrhone said:

They are never finished.  Lol. I was using mine as a daily so i did things as tbings failed or as they needed.  My next one will probably be alot faster of a build because i wont be using it as a daily.  By the way, Thanks for the subframe!!!   

Thats true. Did i say finished? I meant driveable haha

On 12/14/2018 at 7:18 AM, jrhone said:

I started my journey with my car.  I picked it up in Sausalito, Ca and drove it 500 miles home.  It was the first of many journeys with the car.  So many emotions are tied to this car.  Its truly a part if me.  Soooo many here have helped me on this journey and I am glad to call alot of you friends that I have met on the way!  Thanks to everyone that here on the bmw2002faq for giving me advice, keeping me pointed un the right direction, helping me out with parts or just making me laugh!!!   Looking forward to many more years with this one and maybe anither build starting in 2019. Thanks!!

02FB598E-9081-4324-8F8B-2E000F5DAF91.thumb.jpeg.0743cb2e2d47e8d9f40cc63714b0d2d7.jpeg 

Loved your car on the e30 bbs,

But now it looks even better!

Aloha John, your car has come on a bundle , great comparison shots. It's always been a pleasure chatting with you over the years , if you are ever on the Big Island of Hawaii............ ?

Edited by LimeySteve

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

4 hours ago, LimeySteve said:

Aloha John, your car has come on a bundle , great comparison shots. It's always been a pleasure chatting with you over the years , if you are ever on the Big Island of Hawaii............ ?

You got a deal!!   Thanks Steve!!  Its always been great talking to you!!  

• Like 1

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon