• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getrag 240 test mule needed

BLUNT

We have just completed the getrag 240 (83 2pc 5 speed) and M42 swapped adapter plate to run our 5 speed conversion bracket. We dont have this recipe in our line up so we need someone to test fitment and report back with a review. Youll receive a 1/2 price kit in return as pictured with adapter plate and correct length DSSR. Requirements would be the ability to install and test within one week of receipt of kit.  I dont get notifications of replies on this forum no matter what I do so email is best. Candidate for M42 swapped cars is already found

Sales@blunttech.com if youre able to help  Thanks1420BTKT_ULTIMATE_5_SPEED_PLATFORM_KIT.jpg.308d39a2fd6495a209747d1d192481f9.jpg

Edited by BLUNT
  • Like 3

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

37 minutes ago, BLUNT said:

We have just completed the getrag 240 (83 2pc 5 speed) and M42 swapped adapter plate to run our 5 speed conversion bracket. We dont have this recipe in our line up so we need someone to test fitment and report back with a review. Youll receive a 1/2 price kit in return as pictured with adapter plate and correct length DSSR. Requirements would be the ability to install and test within one week of receipt of kit.  I dont get notifications of replies on this forum no matter what I do so email is best. Candidate for M42 swapped cars is already found

Sales@blunttech.com if youre able to help  Thanks1420BTKT_ULTIMATE_5_SPEED_PLATFORM_KIT.jpg.308d39a2fd6495a209747d1d192481f9.jpg

Will this work with M44 swaps?

5 hours ago, BLUNT said:

We have a rear carrier designed for the 240 with 2 mounts.  It will be a part of the kit designed for that trans

Will you be selling the trans mount separate from the kit?  I am using a modified 83 240 mount but it still hits the exhaust.  Just wondering.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 5:04 PM, doslucero said:

Will you be selling the trans mount separate from the kit?  I am using a modified 83 240 mount but it still hits the exhaust.  Just wondering.  Thanks.  

Yes we would be happy to sell you just the carrier

• Like 1

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com