• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally for All You Tii Owners Out There - Full Silicone Hose Set and Tube!

I'm sending two of those pipes off to be re-plated in yellow zinc, right now. I'm super curious, however - as to the cost of those fresh stainless ones! They look GREAT!

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

1 minute ago, wegweiser said:

I'm sending two of those pipes off to be re-plated in yellow zinc, right now. I'm super curious, however - as to the cost of those fresh stainless ones! They look GREAT!

Not 100% sure on the pricing yet but it will be somewhere around $125 for the pipe by itself, which if I'm not mistaken is less than half the price of a new one from the dealer.

'67 1600 B Sedan Race Car #5

'72 2002 B Sedan Lite Race Car #13

'83 E30 323i Bauer M30B35 Swapped

I'm not even sure that they're available at *any* price from BMW. Hopefully you've tweaked them, so the inboard starter bolt is a tiny bit easier to reach, when fully assembled! ;) 

Paul Wegweiser

Wegweiser Classic BMW Services

Nationwide vehicle transport available

NEW WEBSITE! www.zenwrench.com

34 minutes ago, wegweiser said:

I'm not even sure that they're available at *any* price from BMW. Hopefully you've tweaked them, so the inboard starter bolt is a tiny bit easier to reach, when fully assembled! ;) 

We shall see...we sent one over to Jack Fahuna @ JF Pro BMW ( @jfahuna here on the FAQ) for his blessing.

I presumed that the water pipe was NLA, so I powder coated mine grey.   That stainless one will look great on a clean motor.  

I'm curious to know if your kit (IE) will have the breather hose from the valve cover with the port adapter and tube to the throttle body.  That was something I thought should have been in the W&N hose kit (for tii!)

73 Inka Tii #2762958

1 hour ago, bitbckt said:

I bought one of those return pipes for a little over $130 from BMW last year. They're out there.

Yep, Just called BMW retail now is $141 but there is none in NA or Germany and there is no ETA from BMW either which means that when it does come back you know its going to be like twice the price.

Here is our brand new Tii Hose Set! This set of 11 hoses actually covers 13 hoses on the car plus the water pipe! There will be a basic set, premium set and a complete set. Here is a list of part numbers that this set includes:

Upper Radiator 11 53 1 266 477

Lower Radiator 11 53 1 250 702

Thermostat to Water Pump 11 53 1 266 471

Thermostat to Water Divider 11 53 1 266 469

Water Pump to Bypass Tube 11 53 1 252 227

KFish Warm Up Hose 11 53 1 254 680

KFish Warm Up Hose 11 53 1 254 681

Heater Return 64 21 1 354 308 (Also includes enough for the short piece from the valve to the heater core)

Heater Input 64 21 1 353 368

Vent 11 15 1 252 665

Breather 11 61 1 256 468

KFish Oil Drain 11 42 1 256 908

Return Pipe 11 53 1 252 170

*Note 2 of the hoses will need to be cut from the extra length provided on hoses 681 & 308.

_MG_6068.JPG

Edited by Ireland Engineering

3 hours ago, torquewrench80 said:

I just received IEs current coolant hose set for the 2002tii in black, how do I receive the rest of the hoses for the car?

You'll have to call/email us. We can always part out the kits for you. Haven't had the time to put it up on our website yet though...