• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE 10/26/16 !! With the Dollar Strong Anybody Interested in a Group Buy of 123 Ignition?

Captain Manly

45 minutes ago, John_in_VA said:

Does this works for the '74 tii?

The 123/BMW-4-R-V-IE replaces most 4 cylinder distributors for BMW M10 engines with injection (1963-1977).

https://www.123ignitionshop.com/gb/bmw/224-123bmw4rvie.html

:blink: Damn that's cheap! And yes I believe it will work in your 74 but I'm no expert. It says "tune and tune+ are not available with injection." This one linked is switched with 14 presets.  

Edited by C.C.C.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE 

Wow!! What a response, I did forget to ask which one of the 3 versions everybody was interested, some of you did so, some did not so please advise which one because they will ask how many of each when they calculate their discounts.  

Ok, as of 7:30 PM CST on 10/17 this is the list I have so far:
Me (USB)

Hutton

2joejooe2 (USB)

NCBird (blue tooth)

C.C.C. (blue tooth)

DTMLGND

halboyes (blue tooth) x 2

larbo53

jlandreth

69NEWCLASSNH

John_IN_VA (tentative re tii)

ibewebbman

Shupe

Mike Davis

Teelinger

Cruzr

2002Scoob

ray_

laundromaatt 

Ringworm02 (blue tooth)

zinz

xr4tic

scotthiggins

Conway (USB)

MathewCervi (6cyl version) for his Bavaria

Stupidfast31 (USB)

I have reached out to the source, no word yet but now with $12.5K worth of product, someone should be picking up the phone soon!!

The more we have on the list the greater the leverage. Let your '02 peeps know about this!!

Justin 

Edited by Captain Manly