• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Our Own Jim H. on Petrolicious

Jim, the car is so beautiful. The wheels, black alligator skin dashboard, the missing radio and your drive train choice are perfect. Drive the wheels off of it, that's what makes you smile and makes the car happy too.

There's a real beauty and having enough patina that you don't have to worry about the machinery.

Again Great video, you are truly living in the spirit of a happy Neue Klasse, 1960s, Hubert Hahn BMW renaissance time period. It is a beautiful romantic era of BMW's Renaissance, laying the foundation for the survival and status of the current company.  

Jim-You should be a priest at the church of vintage high performance.   

Alex von Falkenstein  would be smiling      and proud .

Best regards, Peter

post-39399-0-93668600-1457786786_thumb.j

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum

Hi Peter - 

I'm just a seeing this, thanks a ton for the good words about the church of Neue Klasse, embracing the 60's, Hahn, etc.

I hope you can make it out to Monterey, I think there will be a few of us four door weirdos there !

Take care, jim h.