• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$500 to the person who can tell me where to find Speedracer_2002

danco_

I just spoke to Don jr. 

Don intends to send my money back by tonight, and then will begin sending everyone else's money back.

Once money has been confirmed in my account, I will give an account of our discussion. Don has also agreed to post here as a courtesy.

Go Ryan!

1969 2002 Colorado

1970 2002 Agave

1974 2002 sold back in the 80's

Make the phone call. This isn't resolved until it's resolved. I'm not giving in until all parties are made whole again.

Though I do say be nice to the father, Don Anderson Sr. He's actually a really cool dude who I would probably enjoy a beer with.

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Don has deposited $1400 into my Paypal account. The amount is pending due to it being a "large sum" according to paypal. I will update as soon as it clears.

He's trying to rectify the situation as soon as he could. You guys did great. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

Could you please post his contact info? Because I too have sent money to him for some euro turn signals. 50$, small but still. I was waiting pictures for the BBS RM's he was planning to sell and about ready to send $1100. I sent him 50$ to his email below as a gift and he gave me tracking number 9461209699938764067616; it hasn't been dropped off for two days. 

Matt Sandoval ruzcas101@gmail.com   Email says "Adam West"

Edit-   Should I try to contact him via 505 number? How are you guys getting in contact with him?

Edited by 2902TBeeDee

BE CAREFUL.

If he's in really deep, he could be "selling" under another alias and giving out your email address as where to send the payment. That could also explain why there are multiple aliases that you guys have run into. Hector could just be his next victim.

It sounds far fetched I know, but I've seen it happen before. To be totally safe you should have him refund your original payment through PayPal, not send you a payment/gift back.

Edited by photocrasher

BE CAREFUL.

If he's in really deep, he could be "selling" under another alias and giving out your email address as where to send the payment. That could also explain why there are multiple aliases that you guys have run into. Hector could just be his next victim.

It sounds far fetched I know, but I've seen it happen before. To be totally safe you should have him refund your original payment through PayPal, not send you a payment/gift back.

Very good advice. 

At this point my I have no patience for what conspired here. If Don plays around with any FAQ members and pulls something like what you just described above, I drop everything and pay him a visit. 

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

I just got off the phone with him.  

This is the story I got.  Apparently he was selling these parts for a friend; acting as the middle man.   Apparently, the guy who has the parts had left town for some unknown reason, not allowing him to get the parts to pack and ship.   Of course, Im not making excuses for him just stating what was told to me.

We had a fairly lengthy conversation and the end result is he's going to send me and others money out in the next few days.   He welcomed that I call him to keep tabs as well as I suggested he contact me if there are any issues.  

He indicated strongly he will make right the situation and get everyone's money back to them.   He admitted he made bad choices of not communicating truthfully to each and every one of us & sending everyone the same tracking numbers... promises were made, and not kept.

Again, Im not making excuses for the young man; I believe by his words, this scenario and the many 'life threatening' phone calls has really got him to see his actions in a real light.  

I suggested that he post here on the board to apologize if he wants any kind of rectification of the issue at hand.

Ill keep posted when I get my money in hand.

1972 BWW 2002 - Current Project (including: 1956 Mercury 2Dr HT,  (2) 1964 Ford Galaxie's, 1965 Ford Econoline 5 Window Truck)

2001 BMW E46 Touring - Daily Driver

2007 BMW E92 335i - Weekend Driver

Roundeie, I'm am as livid as you and the rest. This has been a complete waste of all our time, energy and emotions. I just want my $$$ back so I can move on ... And buy other things [emoji14]

I am 'Vintage Metal' using Tapatalk

Edited by Spudhut