• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did I fall for a joke??

Stuart

All -

I found the interesting listing below for $120,000.  The listing says it needs paint and the owner does not want it linked to this Board. 

I sent the owner the following brief email, "$120,000 and it needs paint? This I gotta see."  I will admit that my email is a little sarcastic. 

The owners response was, "why dont you wake and smell the coffee D.A."  

Because of the response I brought it to the board to see if I have fallen for a bad joke or if this is for real.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4835984116.html

Anyone have insight as to this listing?

Stuart

BMW 2002 - $120000 (orange county)

1974 bmw 2002 odometer: 124paint color : black size : compacttype : sedan drive : rwd fuel : gastransmission : manual title status : cleancylinders : 4 cylinders

im selling a bmw 2002. iv invested tons of money into this vehicle. upgrades include the following hardware. Bilstiens, H&R, Recaro, dr Shrick, 5 speed conversion, Megajolt ignition, weber 38/38, 3.90 LSD, Rota RB 15inch plus tons more. the car is a DD. the main thing this car needs is a solid paint job witch is why theres no photos of it. Please dont link this ad to (bmw2002faq)

Oh shit! He's gonna be pissed! We brought it on the FAQ!!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Ha. Wait till my kids see this. They won't complain anymore about my POS taking up garage space huh? I knew my 02 would be a great investment, I knew it!!!

76 BMW 2002 Arktisblau M42 5 spd - Born 5.21.76 - daily money pit * 06 Aston Martin V8 Vantage 6 spd * 73 Mustang Convertible 351C * 11 Aston Martin Rapide V12 * 15 VW Touareg * 23 Audi e-tron SUV (wife's)

sig_banner.jpg.5aeae468aebf7c560d52fe62d249efbd.jpg