• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mmmm. Beer.

Harv

I'm not as good at tuning as I thought. I need help. I know there are adjustments that need adjustment. Like injector dead time, ms, etc. I have it running speed density but I don't think that's the best. Ben T insists Alpha N is the way to go. I just tried setting it up with Alpha N today and it was not good. Waaaaay too much fuel. The problem was in my settings not with the car. There is a local Dyno shop that has Megasquirt experience so after I get a real exhaust on it, I'll try them out. 

It's wicked fast when i do romp on it!

Oh, that was a Two Hearted Ale.

John

Edited by Harv

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

We may need a sound clip :-)

I'm running closed-loop alpha n. That made things quite simple, tho I imagine you'd need to go to significant expense to do that now.

Anyway, you're 75% there!

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

No Ray, I have all the ingredients, I just need to learn more about setting up the Megasquirt with the right settings with Tunerstudio. I hate having all the tools and its the knowledge I lack!

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades