• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catuned Coilover Kit

Everyone has an opinion on everything. 

Yes.  But apparently, not everyone has a tape measure...

hee

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

An E30 customer of mine just ordered a CAtuned coil over kit for his 325ic...He did not consult me prior to his purchase... I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just that I'll get to examine the seller's hardware first hand as we're doing the install once the parts arrive.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Yes.  But apparently, not everyone has a tape measure...  

Not everyone knows how to read a tape measure...They may be metrically-minded folks. 

Rears will be 3/4" lower and fronts will be 6-8" lower

Perhaps they meant 6/8" and not 6-8"?

since 3/4" is the same as 6/8", they would be lowering the front the same amount as the rear

OK, I guess I don't understand what "aggressive" street is or the point of it. Those curbs and gutters can be pretty aggressive right back, I don't mean any offense, really, but "aggressive" street conjures up images of little japanese cars with HUGE spoilers. You, know, for the down force so critical on trips to the grocery store. Nonetheless, that's just me.

OK, I guess I don't understand what "aggressive" street is or the point of it. Those curbs and gutters can be pretty aggressive right back, I don't mean any offense, really, but "aggressive" street conjures up images of little japanese cars with HUGE spoilers. You, know, for the down force so critical on trips to the grocery store. Nonetheless, that's just me.

When it is imperative to put down one G of force flying through residential school zones on the way to the grocery store, you'll understand why why people need aggressive suspension. Street racing is serious business.

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.  

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

What, you don't use metric tape measures ?

What? There are still places in the world that hasn't discovered metric tape measures?

'71 2002 Malaga, fun weekender

'70 2002ti Colorado, Restoration/money pit

'74 2002 turbo in my dreams, sideways...

• 1 year later...