• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Owner's Manual

Buckeye

My car did not come with owner's manual when it was purchased. I realize it is expected with almost any used car.

Is it really worth to spent in excess of $50 to get them and how much technical information are included or am I better off to purchase Blue Books?

In either case what's reasonable price including inflation, etc. BTW, all of service, mechanical repairs, etc so far are done by me.

76 2002 Sienabraun

2015 BMW F10

don't drive or attempt any repairs without one!

$50 is the going rate for a nice, no water damaged

copy

be sure to get the white USA Supplement to go

with the Owner's handbook

02HANDBOOKcovers.jpg

02HANDBOOKSUPLEMENTSfront.jpg

02HANDBOOKinsidepages.jpg

Edited by c.d.iesel

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

These manuals actually outlined mechanical repairs vs. just features (as found in today's cars).  Worth the $50 to have, IMHO - just add the expense to the sales price when you pass the car on! 

http://www.coupeking.com/category/parts/paper-and-manuals

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

• 7 months later...

Why hasn't anyone posted up an English version of the manual online somewhere? I'm tempted to buy one and do it just so it's online somewhere.

Am I quoting myself? Yes, I am. A while back I did just this and since I've sold enough on eBay to cover my time invested I'll give them away to anyone who wants one now.

Steve - Ideally if it could be hosted here that would be preferred.

i would love to host it if BMW does not mind. there is a PDF, but it is not in order and hard to search

steve k.

Mine is in order, is color and is searchable. It's in PDF form. Not sure what BMW's stance on it would be. The other alternative is for me to send it to another site that has a bunch of old owner's manuals and we could just like to to the file on their site.

• 2 months later...