• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Put Yourself On The Map

steve k.

I have been located!

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

Great idea , I just hope everyone cooperates, great for the classifieds & fun to see where we all are.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

My reluctance for mapping my location is to not tell someone looking to pick up a car for parts at midnight.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

• Administrators

My reluctance for mapping my location is to not tell someone looking to pick up a car for parts at midnight.

you can be as vague or as specific as you want in listing your location. In the end,the map will only show your city, not your full address.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

you can be as vague or as specific as you want in listing your location. In the end,the map will only show your city, not your full address.

steve k.

true, dat...

the marker put me in the approximate location of the local sanitation facility.  probably mistook the appearance of my backyard...

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

true, dat...

the marker put me in the approximate location of the local sanitation facility.  probably mistook the appearance of my backyard...

My marker put me on an open grassy lot that I know is full of beer bottles.  HOW DO THEY KNOW ME!!!!

Edited by Dabliz02

Beast 02- '74 2002
Beast 35- '11 135i
The Twins!!!
O=00=O

The marker put me on the corner of 4th & Franklin st in the Glen, That is the final corner on the original 6.6 mile road course that went through the village and around the state park.

1970 Granada 1600 "The 16",  2000 528i Siena Red "The 5",  1968 Mustang 289 Muscle Car Blue, 

1999 318ti M Package Green,  1982 633CSi 5 speed Blue,  2011 550i M Package Black (6 speed manual)