Bmw 2002 Art

Stu

You just reminded me to remount a picture I have.

15ish years ago I attended my first bmw club event and won the door prize.  Illustration print called "Turkis" by M. Aveyard.

Looked up the artist on the internet and found nothing.

It has been hanging on my wall all these years, but slightly askew inside the frame.

Today I'm going to fix that.

5flsgz.jpg

Nice, that would go good in my Blue room, does the piece have a title? ROSS you say, or maybe Home Goods TJ Maxx?

She says she bought it at Ross--it's a discount clothing store, I think (heck, I've never been there).  There was only one of these prints, and it has no title.  Wish I could be more helpful.

She says she bought it at Ross--it's a discount clothing store, I think (heck, I've never been there).  There was only one of these prints, and it has no title.  Wish I could be more helpful.

hehehe my wife, who's also a Ross TJ MAxx HomeGoods shopper surprised me with the print yesterday. It'll go in my red room.......thanks Stu.

A few samples of pencil art of 02's. A couple of these are drawn from commonly seen photos as practice for doing drawings of autos from photos provided by clients.

I'd be happy to do commissions if anyone is interested.

I just wanted to give you props. I'd be proud to hang any of these at my pad