• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 2002 Art

Stu

My wife was shopping today at Ross, or some similar cheapo store, and saw this print for sale.  It's hanging in our front entryway. 

BMW2002Art_zps92eaab39.jpg

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

You just reminded me to remount a picture I have.

15ish years ago I attended my first bmw club event and won the door prize.  Illustration print called "Turkis" by M. Aveyard.

Looked up the artist on the internet and found nothing.

It has been hanging on my wall all these years, but slightly askew inside the frame.

Today I'm going to fix that.

5flsgz.jpg

73 Inka Tii #2762958

Nice, that would go good in my Blue room, does the piece have a title? ROSS you say, or maybe Home Goods TJ Maxx?

She says she bought it at Ross--it's a discount clothing store, I think (heck, I've never been there).  There was only one of these prints, and it has no title.  Wish I could be more helpful.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

She says she bought it at Ross--it's a discount clothing store, I think (heck, I've never been there).  There was only one of these prints, and it has no title.  Wish I could be more helpful.

hehehe my wife, who's also a Ross TJ MAxx HomeGoods shopper surprised me with the print yesterday. It'll go in my red room.......thanks Stu.

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano

A few samples of pencil art of 02's. A couple of these are drawn from commonly seen photos as practice for doing drawings of autos from photos provided by clients.

I'd be happy to do commissions if anyone is interested.

I just wanted to give you props. I'd be proud to hang any of these at my pad