• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Farewell Dear Friends

c.d.iesel

First off, the moble version rocks!

Second, not sure I like it or not but at least not having the for sale section a forum, stops people crapping on others for sale threads.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

• Administrators

Steve: is there a setting on the site that controls how the back button works or is that a browser function? I am used to having the back arrow/button on the browser taking me to the same place on the original page that I started. The back arrow now seems to take me back to the top of the page.... not an overwhelming issue but an annoyance for sure...

Not a site feature. I have not noticed it, but I was not really looking. Try to wait a bit. I've seen the back button take to the top of the page, then let the page finish loading and then to the correct location on the page.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• Administrators

First off, the moble version rocks!

Second, not sure I like it or not but at least not having the for sale section a forum, stops people crapping on others for sale threads.

John

That was one of the reasons to go away from forum format for classifieds. Way to many complaints from people that some one is abusing their post

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

You know how we have the directory of where you are at the top of the thread? Can we get that at the bottome too? BMWFAQ Forrums General. I'd like to not have to scroll up to the top to go back where I was. This is important after posting.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

I just came here for the first time in a while. I like the categories. Plus the real reason we come here is about the car and the fun of fixing/modifying/driving them. Not only that I'm using an ipad. They didn't exist when I got my 2002. Btw I drove my car for the first time this Year yesterday. Only you guys would understand that.

Hey guys -

First - just to reiterate, Thank You Steve.  We whine and moan, but we quietly say thanks for this site.  I've been a member since I considered building an engine starting with just an S14 crank and the block out of a E30 318 (and the block is still in the garage, tho the S14 crank is long gone).  Like many have said - it's just going to take some time to get used to the change.  My E46 is gone, and I find I miss some things (auto headlights, power seats, acceleration), but the new car is good too - just different.  

Second - CD, I hope you stick around.  I know you've helped me here.  Like any forum, it's the people that make it really work.  So, I hope you stay.

Finally - get yer butt over to the VintageBMW site and help me figure out why my R90 won't start.  I'm sure there are more parts to throw in my neighbor's pool.

Ken

Edited by Kidasters

FAQ Member # 2616

"What do you mean NEXT project?"

-- My wife.